What you need:
Neon Acrylic paint
A roll of 2 inches masking tape
Freezer paper or Foil
1 or 2 inches foam brush
- First, assemble all you need within your reach to save time and effort
- Next, cut the 2 inches tape to the desired width. I cut mine the same width as my tote bag.
- Place the tape on the canvas tote bag in the same distances. I put about 4 tapes.
- Insert the freezer paper/foil inside the bag just so it would not stain the inside and the back of the bag.
- Apply the desired color on the canvas tote.
- Let the paint sun- dry to set it or use a hair dryer. You can also set the paint using an iron but do not directly iron on the paint. Iron on the reverse side of the bag. Voila! You have a colorful neon canvas tote!
*I was not able to include the foil in the photos*